Inevitably, the question was going to be asked, and the fact that it was asked by a U.S. congressman at an unlikely venue, the recent hearings at which Mark Zuckerberg appeared before Congress, makes it no less prescient or important to consider. The question was: In an age in which people increasingly create online identities, who Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.