This past Sunday 60 Minutes reporter Lesley Stahl sat down with Susan Wojcicki, Ceo of YouTube in order to question her about some of the controversial videos that have been allowed on the site as of late. Of particular concern to 60 Minutes was content that users of the site had been able to upload in the past that was either Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.