Just recently, the much anticipated biography of the great intellectual and writer Susan Sontag by Benjamin Moser appeared on the shelves of book stores. Although Sontag was known for any number of comments on a variety of subjects, from the inherently limiting nature of the photographic image to disease being used as a metaphor, one of her Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.