As most of us already realize, political discourse in our society is growing increasingly rigid and preconceived. That is, politicians and others have staked out their positions on certain issues before even taking time to seriously listen to another person who may have a different viewpoint before having a discussion with them. Of course, in Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.