The last of the tragic poet Sylvia Plath‘s letters were released recently, and reviewed in the New York Times, those which show her struggling with her sanity following the breakup of her marriage to the poet Ted Hughes. Of course, as those who are followers of Plath already know, that period of struggle in her life ultimately Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.