As many people already know, there is a marvelous scene in Stanley Kubrick’s visionary movie from the late 1960s, 2001: A Space Odyssey in which an early ape-man discovers that he can use the bones of dead animals that have been left on the African plain as clubs to drive away wild animals or other early humans Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.