In Helen Schulman’s new novel Come with Me one of the characters in the book is experimenting with algorithms that allow people to play out various alternative virtual reality scenarios that might have taken place in their past. For instance, what someone’s life might have been like if they had married this or that person or not Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.