People tend to view the subject of intelligence somewhat myopically. That is, it tends to be equated with capacities such as the knowledge that one has at one’s fingertips, the ability to think rationally at a level that transcends the level of what other people can, or in a more limited way through empirical measures Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.