This past month an article appeared in The Atlantic concerning Alexa, the voice activated memory assistant that speaks to people through their Amazon Echo Dot system. How Will You Change Us, among other things, makes note of how these memory assistants are now being programmed to not only respond to requests for information which one’s faulty memory is failing to Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.