The late philosopher thinker Krishnamurti said many times You are the world, meaning that what we often believe to be our unique, autonomous selves are really just all the different ways in which we are conditioned by the world in which we live. That is, we believe that, for the most part, our individual selves are unique Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.