The seed of the philosophy that came to be known as existentialism began in the cafes of Paris following the Second World War when writers and philosophers such as Jean Paul Sartre, Albert Camus, and Simone de Beauvoir launched their postwar approach to life, one which put forth the idea that one has absolute free choice in all Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.