Recently, more and more people have grown concerned about how people’s addictive use of their digital devices may be affecting their attention spans, their brain chemistry, their ability to read and think creatively, and their capacity to relate to others in a more healthy manner which exists apart from obsessive text messages and e-mailing. In Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.