In the Polish filmmaker Krzysztof Kieslowski’s mesmerizing 1994 movie Red, which stars a young Irene Jacob and an older Jean-Louis Tritignant, the subject of how much right we have as human beings to judge others was explored in ways which were not only striking, but were likewise seamlessly interwoven into an entirely offbeat love story. Jacob plays the Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.