There is a revealing scene in Jane Campion’s mesmerizing movie Bright Star, which concerns the evolution of the intense love affair between the poet John Keats and his next-door neighbor the seamstress Fannie Brawne in early 19th century England. During one of their lessons together in which Keats is teaching Brawne about the essence of Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- The Dangers of White Guilt
- The Difference Between Thought and Intelligence
- The Death of Irony in the Digital Age
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.