Tennessee William’s The Glass Menagerie opened at The Belasco Theater on Broadway recently with Sally Field in the title role of the overbearing, tortured mother Amanda and Joe Montello as her son Tom who desperately needs to leave home in order to escape his mother and establish his independence despite his love for his crippled sister Laura. Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.