According to a recent article in the current issue of Popular Science, Jaan Tallinn, an Estonia born computer programmer who also has a background in physics has lately been conducting a campaign to potentially save us from an artificial intelligence which might eventually reach the point where we can no longer control it. After co-founding Skype in 2003, and Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.