As anyone who has ever seen the movie The Matrix clearly remembers, Keanu Reeves as Neo was introduced by Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus to the computer generated reality (the matrix) that the world had become after some sort of apocalyptic occurrence; with Morpeus and his band of underground freedom fighters being the only real people in a world of computer generated Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.