In July of 2008, The Atlantic published an article by social critic Nicholas Carr entitled Is Google Making Us Stupid; one which dealt significantly with how people were losing the capacity to concentrate, follow their thoughts to a point of completion, or read long passages of text due to the effects which the Internet, social media, and large search engines Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.