Now that personal connection in our new digital age takes place largely through the iPhone or the PC, this means that the keyboard itself may be rapidly replacing the human voice as the primary means of human communication. And because this is a significant sea change in how people are relating to one another, it Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.