Recently, Taylor Lorenz, internet culture reporter for the New York Times, was interviewed concerning what social media accounts she uses in order to be sure that she is keeping her fingers on the pulse of how young people are using modern technology. Ms. Lorenz responded by saying that she is on Twitter pretty much consistently throughout the Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.