This past week in the New York Times Tim Herrera wrote an article You’re Not Paying Attention, but You Really Should Be in which he gave us tips for noticing the real time events occurring all around us in lieu of staring into our smart phones and PCs all day to the exclusion of most everything else. Among his suggestions, Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.