Recently, researchers at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence in Seattle took the time to examine whether machines could complete simple sentences correctly given several choices for how a particular sentence might end. Upon first putting the lab’s A.I. systems to the test, the researchers found that they were able correctly complete the test sentences approximately 60 percent of Continue reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- One Possible Unimagined Genesis of Coronavirus
- Our Potentially Disembodied World
- Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Why the TV/Internet Comparison Just Doesn’t Work
- The Possible Unreality of the Digital World
Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter.